martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Drawing it’s creative and relaxing

                                                                Drawing  it’s  creative and relaxing 



I  first got interested in drawing when i was about four .I saw my eldest brother  drawing and i wanted to try it for myself.Nobody taught me to draw .But i enjoyed  seeing   how he draws  do  it and he still draw excellent .

I knew drawing was one of the most relaxing moment in my life . At the same time pictures or other kind of imgines  result difficult to do .My mother always likes my draws but my  eldest brother sometimes didn't like them .

when I'm happy ,I like    doing dress ,faces or things but now ,think my draws are very different and they are much better that when I was a child .For example when I do  my best draw  I like showing it to everybody .I find it really create  and relaxing .For me draw difficult images are challenge and it's excinting experience .


I'd recommed it as a hobby because for me i'ts one of the most creative and wonderful  activity in the world especially relaxing. 

1 comentario:

  1. VERY GOOD! B-
    BE CAREFUL WITH TENSES!! YOU MIX THEM!!
    I enjoyed seeing how he drew and he still drawS excellent?? - For me drawING

    ResponderEliminar